How Will I Aggressively Market Your House?
The two biggest factors that make a house move are an aggressive price and an
aggressive marketing plan. The two work together to achieve the best
result. The plan I will use to market your house will be custom tailored
to your needs and budget.
Legend: SS (Applies to Short Sale listings), STD (Applies to all Standard
Listings), PRM (Can be added for a premium fee)
- Professionally Customized Comparative Market Analysis (CMA).
You will receive a CMA tailored to your house compared to similar houses in
your neighborhood or area. This is a real-time comparison with active,
pending, and recently sold homes in your area, truly comparable to your
own. We will discuss this CMA together at our Listing Appointment, to
help determine the pricing strategy for your house. [SS, STD]
- Photography Service for your Property. We will take between 5
and 20 pictures of your home to be uploaded with your listings (see
below). You can see these images as we take them, if you like, and
upon request the photographs can be emailed to you. [SS, STD]
- Property Preparation Review and Advice. We will go through
your property together, and make a thorough visual inspection, at the time
of the Listing Appointment. At that time, we will discuss simple
things you should do to prepare your home for sale - and equally important,
expensive things you should avoid. [SS, STD]
- Exclusive FMLS and GAMLS Listings with multiple photos.
Within one business day of our Listing Appointment, your property will be
listed - with multiple photographs - on both First Multiple Listing Service
(FMLS) and Metro Listing Service (GAMLS), the two MLS systems used by
professional agents in the Atlanta Metro area. Displaying multiple
photographs is proven to sell over 31% faster than homes without photos. [SS, STD]
- Realtor.com Showcase Listing. You receive a "Showcase" listing, with multiple photographs, on the largest and most-visited Real Estate portal in the world. 6 million people look here every month, and stay here 3 times longer than on any other site. [SS, STD]
- Featured Listing on the Adriana West Team web sites. We use a
custom program on our website to feature your homes. Here they can see
all of the pictures and any documentation associated with your
listing. [SS, STD]
- Featured listing on key realty portals. Your home will be
instantly posted, with multiple photos, on every major internet search
portal. A partial listing of the more than 230 web sites/portals we use are:
And of course, the biggest and most used of all Real Estate portals, mentioned throughout this page, Realtor.com.
|Unique Global Estates
- Listing on EVERY Major Real Estate Company web site, and most small
Real Estate company web sites. Our IDX agreement with the multiple listing
services shares your listing with every other member using IDX technology.
- Free FMLS/GAMLS Price and Description text changes. You are never at risk of your listing becoming “stale”. It is a wise practice to update your property description periodically to stimulate the interest of different types of buyers who may be looking for specific features. There is never any charge for us to update or modify your listing description.
- Supra Lockbox. This is not a coded or manual lockbox provided by many real estate companies.
We only use the latest and highest technologies to market homes and track showings. The Supra lockbox records every showing of your home to an online database that provides important data and added security for your property during the listing period. We always know who visited your home and the specific time that they were there. We are also able to identify multiple showings when you might not be aware of them.
- Exposure to a Mega-Pool of LIVE Buyer Prospects. It is critical to
list your home with a company with great visibility in the local market -
that is why I chose to associate myself with the Prudential logo.
This nationally known name makes buyers feel safe to call my number to
inquire about your home. [SS, STD]
- Elegant Prudential / Adriana West Team Yard Sign. [SS, STD]
- 24-hour 800# sign rider. This rider attaches to the sign
above, and directs the seller to an 800 number to get more information about
the listing. (STD)
- Spanish Recording on 800#. In addition to the standard
recording in English, a native Spanish Speaker will translate the recording
for the Latin-American market. [PRM]
- Feedback and Buyer Tracking. Every lead will be
followed. Every agent that leaves a card or opens the lockbox will get
an email or a phone call asking for feedback. Any repeat showings will
be aggressively followed up and tracked. If a buyer saw your house
more than once, they are a hot prospect that must be pursued. [STD]
- Monthly Marketing Updates. Many other agents charge extra for
this. For us, it is all part of delivering excellent service to our
clients. You will receive a report of all marketing activity on your
listing once a month, and a strategy call with Adriana to see if any changes
should be made to your plan. [STD]
- Shooting a Virtual Tour and attaching it to FMLS, GAMLS, Realtor.com, and
Adriana West Team web sites. When you purchase a Virtual Tour, we post
it to Realtor.com and both MLS sites, as well as the featured listing on our
- Buyer Incentive Rebate. If you select this premium option, we
add a banner to the Realtor.com listing, the FMLS description, and the 800
number recording mentioning the Buyer's Rebate program. Through this
program, a portion of my commission is rebated to the buyer if they buy your
home. I know of no more powerful way to compel someone to "Buy,
and buy NOW!" [PRM]
- Customized web page on Adriana West Team web site, and full-page showcase
on Realtor.com. The enhanced text from this web site will also become
the recording (in both English and Spanish) for the 800 number (included),
and also includes the Online Documentation Delivery [PRM]
- Custom Flyer/Brochure. We will develop a custom, multi-color
flier that can be placed in the home or outside in an information tube or
flyer box. Available in English and Spanish. [PRM]
- Comprehensive "Buyer's Booklet" containing the flyer
(above, included), map of the
neighborhood, key features of the house and neighborhood, school
information, area geographic/demographic data, and more. Available in
English and Spanish. [PRM]
- Buyer's Booklet on CD. The same information from above
included electronically on a CD for the buyer to take with them. Also
attached to the (included) Customized Web Page above. [PRM]
- Realtor.com marquee. We will add a scrolling Marquee to your
Realtor.com Showcase Listing to draw attention to special features of your
home to attract interested buyers. [PRM]
- Listing on Craig's List. Craig’s List is a popular site in Atlanta where products and services are sold and traded. As an added marketing venue we will post your site listing every week to expose your home to the thousands of visitors who shop the site.
- Staging Assistance. Staging is the process of clearing out,
de-cluttering, and opening up the 'flow' of your home to ensure the best
impression on the buyer. General staging advice is often included in
the Property Preparation Review (above). However, varying levels of
professional assistance available at varying prices. Let me help you
decide what level of assistance you need, and arrange that assistance for
- Open Houses. We will hold one "Agent" open house,
as well as 1-3 "public" open houses to showcase your house, with
refreshments. Prior to each open house, the subdivision or
neighborhood (as appropriate) will be covered with door-hangers to encourage
- The Collateral Package (flyer, booklet, CD, 800 number, web page) $500 per
language (English/Spanish) payable at listing.
- Incentive Package (Buyers Incentive Rebate,
Realtor.com Marquee): Add 1% to listing broker commission payable at
- eMedia Package (Virtual Tour, Custom Web Page, Craigs List,
Online Documentation): $1200 payable at Listing.
- Full-Court-Press package (Collateral and eMedia in both languages
plus Open Houses): $1,500 payable at Listing.